- UCPath Targets August 2017 for Campus Pilot Deployment
- UCPath delivers progress update at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath deploys at UCOP
- President Napolitano approves UCPath Go-Live at UCOP on Nov. 30
- UCPath project’s evolution discussed at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath Center Supporting UCLA and Santa Cruz Payroll Processes During Deployment Delay
- UCPath Center Advisory Board Represents Interests of UC Campuses and Health Systems
- UCPath Center Taps Expert Talent from Campuses and Beyond
- Progress Reported on UCOP's Launch
- UC Shared Services (EDUCAUSE review)
- UCPath: April 2014 Newsletter
- UCPath Wave 1 deployment strategy gets green light from UCPath governance
An update from the Associate Vice President, Operational Services
Thank you for visiting the UCPath PMO website.
A consistent theme for the rest of this year and most of next will be the Pilot Campus Deployment testing phase. Currently the work is progressing as designed, however we no longer have “float” in our schedule, so any major disruptions or issues could have timeline consequences. Pilot Campus Deployment leadership meets regularly to review our progress and to fine-tune the schedule.
Open Enrollment at UC ended on November 22, and employees and faculty at the Office of the President made their 2017 elections via UCPath. The process went very well, and feedback from employees will be solicited this month regarding their UCPath enrollment experience.
Next year, Pilot Campus employees will use UCPath during open enrollment as well. This is a great value-add for UCPath as more campuses and UC locations enjoy a more seamless benefits-election process and are able to interface with different areas of UCPath functionality.
I’m happy to share with you our new UCPath video, which was created to support campus change management efforts. The video provides a project overview; features great insights from campus and PMO team members; and highlights key benefits this investment will and has brought to the University and its employees.
The UCPath Center has a great video as well. It features the services the UCPath Center offers and spotlights key service goals, along with some of the great team members who help operate this growing shared services hub.
With this growth, the UCPath Center is also hiring. As more campuses and locations get ready to implement UCPath, there is also a need to staff the UCPath Center with qualified professionals.
Employees enjoy working in a brand-new, eco-friendly building; are able to work directly with the highly-modern UCPath system; and help UC achieve its academic mission each and every day.
We look forward to updating you as our work continues. I also wish you and yours a happy and safe holiday season and New Year.
Please continue to let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
Associate Vice President, Operational Services
December 1, 2016