- UCPath Targets August 2017 for Campus Pilot Deployment
- UCPath delivers progress update at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath deploys at UCOP
- President Napolitano approves UCPath Go-Live at UCOP on Nov. 30
- UCPath project’s evolution discussed at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath Center Supporting UCLA and Santa Cruz Payroll Processes During Deployment Delay
- UCPath Center Advisory Board Represents Interests of UC Campuses and Health Systems
- UCPath Center Taps Expert Talent from Campuses and Beyond
- Progress Reported on UCOP's Launch
- UC Shared Services (EDUCAUSE review)
- UCPath: April 2014 Newsletter
- UCPath Wave 1 deployment strategy gets green light from UCPath governance
An update from the UC Deputy CIO
Thank you for visiting the UCPath PMO website, your source for updates on the UCPath project.
Though we will face challenges ahead, the UCPath implementation is in good shape. The work put forth by everyone working on UCPath – project teams and UCPath Center staff alike – has created strong forward momentum and excellent alignment to our implementation timeline.
UCPath PMO teams are presently working with Campus Pilot deployment groups to complete Functional Unit Testing and Conversion Design / Build. As work proceeds, we will use the milestones in our Pilot Deployment Schedule to assess progress toward the target deployment date of Q3 2017, and will regularly report progress against milestones as we move forward.
Our teams recently began broader collaboration with Deployment 1 locations and PMO resources across global work streams to determine deliverables and timelines. Initial Governance meetings for Deployment 1 will begin in June.
We continue to work with UCOP to ensure the ongoing success of UCPath. PMO teams are presently delivering PeopleSoft upgrades, resolving workarounds, and implementing 2016 Pension Tier for July 1, 2016.
We look forward to updating you as our work continues.
Please continue to let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
UC Deputy CIO
June 3, 2016