- UCPath Targets August 2017 for Campus Pilot Deployment
- UCPath delivers progress update at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath deploys at UCOP
- President Napolitano approves UCPath Go-Live at UCOP on Nov. 30
- UCPath project’s evolution discussed at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath Center Supporting UCLA and Santa Cruz Payroll Processes During Deployment Delay
- UCPath Center Advisory Board Represents Interests of UC Campuses and Health Systems
- UCPath Center Taps Expert Talent from Campuses and Beyond
- Progress Reported on UCOP's Launch
- UC Shared Services (EDUCAUSE review)
- UCPath: April 2014 Newsletter
- UCPath Wave 1 deployment strategy gets green light from UCPath governance
An update from the UC Deputy CIO
Thank you for visiting the UCPath PMO website, your source for updates on the UCPath project.
The pilot campus deployment effort has formally moved from the design/build phase into the test phase. System testing began August 1 and is the start of 11-months of increasingly integrated testing on the part of project teams from UCOP, the UCPath Center, UCLA, UC Merced, UC Riverside and ASUCLA. Our ability to reach this key phase on schedule is a remarkable tribute to the hard work of our campus teams and the Office of the President.
Last month, UCPath deployed 2016 Pension Tier functionality into production, and completed a number of infrastructure upgrades. Additional software upgrades will continue throughout the summer.
We also initiated formal planning for UCPath Deployment 1, which will follow UC’s Pilot Campus deployment. Deployment 1 locations include UC Davis, UC Irvine, UC Santa Barbara, UC Santa Cruz, and Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR).
The Deployment 1 and PMO teams drafted the initial project plan, timeline and governance model. We will share key milestones from this planning effort once the schedule completes governance approvals in late August.
An exciting aspect of Deployment 1 includes the launch of UCPath’s recruitment and performance management modules. Both modules integrate seamlessly into UCPath and the business processes our valued employees and HR teams will utilize to streamline their work and increase efficiencies.
We look forward to updating you as our work continues.
Please continue to let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
Deputy UC CIO
August 3, 2016