- UCPath Targets August 2017 for Campus Pilot Deployment
- UCPath delivers progress update at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath deploys at UCOP
- President Napolitano approves UCPath Go-Live at UCOP on Nov. 30
- UCPath project’s evolution discussed at UC Regents meeting
- UCPath Center Supporting UCLA and Santa Cruz Payroll Processes During Deployment Delay
- UCPath Center Advisory Board Represents Interests of UC Campuses and Health Systems
- UCPath Center Taps Expert Talent from Campuses and Beyond
- Progress Reported on UCOP's Launch
- UC Shared Services (EDUCAUSE review)
- UCPath: April 2014 Newsletter
- UCPath Wave 1 deployment strategy gets green light from UCPath governance
An update from the UC Deputy CIO
Thank you for visiting the UCPath PMO website, your source for updates on the UCPath project.
After review by the UCPath Steering Committee and UCPath Pilot Deployment Subcommittee, UCPath received approval of a target campus pilot deployment date of August 2017 from the UCPath Executive Leadership Team. This is an important milestone for the project and I am pleased to have the endorsement of our governance in this plan. I am also thankful to our campus partners, PMO staff, and the UCPath Center who worked to develop a crisp and focused timeline
PMO teams are presently working with the Campus Pilot deployment group, in preparation for functional unit test and conversion. As work proceeds, we will use the milestones in this plan to assess progress toward the target date and will regularly report progress against milestones to confirm the viability of the target deployment date as we move forward.
Work is also progressing in future deployment efforts, with Post-Pilot teams recently completing future state process design workbooks and process maps, as well as requirements documentation for locations with talent acquisition and performance management needs.
As always, we continue to work with UCOP to ensure the ongoing success of UCPath following its successful launch in Nov. 2015.
I am proud of the work put forth by everyone working on UCPath – project teams and UCPath Center staff alike. We look forward to updating you as our work continues.
Please continue to let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
UC Deputy CIO
April 5, 2016